Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 CPU Fan Gave out Not Spinning, GPU Fan ACTING up.

c7collective
c7collective Member Posts: 1 New User
edited July 20 in Predator Laptops

I bought an Acer Predator Helios Neo 16 laptop about 4 mouths ago. Everything was fine at first. The laptop preforms really good on Games Like Counter Strike Call of duty black ops
but recently the CPU fan just quit working the GPU fan now just spins at a consistent 6286 RPM and does not slow down The CPU temp is now always at 98 to 100. """BEFORE"""" when I updated the drivers and computer the problem started there at first my fans where not loud but booted the laptop up then next day it was really loud PredatorSense said both fans where running at 6290 and would not slowdown could not get them to go in to auto or even custom to put it down to a lower setting i believe i might have an acer warranty but I'm not to sure how I would go about Finding this information out to maybe have the fans replaced i never owned a acer product before or a gaming laptop but i think the PredatorSense utility/feature is very awesome to have prebuilt in to the computer to be able to monitor CPU/GPU temperature, and control the fan speed is nice but having it go haywire kind of sucked.

Anyone with information on the process of trying to resolve this problem please don't be shy leave some feedback also if you're having this Problem or had This happen, please let me know the steps you did to maybe resolve this situation

Answers