my new CB2 272 will not power on

jdkhimself
jdkhimself Member Posts: 1 Newbie

my new CB2 272 will not power on

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,365 Trailblazer

Which CB2 monitor model do you have? They are usually something like CB272 xxxxxxxx, where all the x's are replaced with letters that define what's included in that SKU. Are you sure the power supply is plugged in solidly and working?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Neal42844
    Neal42844 Member Posts: 2 New User

I had the same problem. All cords were connected but the screen was dark. I thought it was DOA. Then I found the OSD button and pushed one and that illuminated the OSD. I then changed the input to HDMI and the monitor came to life. In olden times you just plugged in two cords and the monitor worked. Evidently the auto input sensing is not auto in the CB272 or else I got a weird one. I also did not get a user manual so I had to go trial and error. It did work, but I still don't know how to set the refresh rate.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,365 Trailblazer

The user manuals for these are up on the Acer support sites. No paper ones anymore.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.