Are XV275K (P3biipruzx) and UM.HXXAA.301different monitor models?

GGZ3ljBTBrXVAXql6D8m
GGZ3ljBTBrXVAXql6D8m Member Posts: 2 New User
edited July 19 in Monitors

Are these two different monitors? Is one a revision of the other? Am I confusing model number and part number? So far, it seems the only difference is that one has a flat stand and the other has a tripod stand. However, doing a google search will yield results from both stand designs so it's very confusing and I can't make heads or tails of it. Rtings and Best Buy both have the tripod stand design while Amazon, Newegg, and the Acer website only have the flat stand design.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail to the title]

Best Answer

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,365 Trailblazer
    edited July 19

The UM.HXXAA.301 part number is for a specific SKU of the XV275K P3 model monitor. Unfortunately we don't have a good cross reference for the 'biipruzx' part of the model number, so I can't verify they are the same SKU. Both UM.HXXAA.301 and XV275K P3biipruzx are a full definitions of a particular SKU.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • GGZ3ljBTBrXVAXql6D8m
    GGZ3ljBTBrXVAXql6D8m Member Posts: 2 New User

So does the XV275K P3 have a flat stand or tripod stand? I can only locate the flat stand variation on the Acer website but Rtings and Best Buy show the tripod stand. If there are different variations of the XV275K P3 with different stand designs and/or other specifications, what other identifier(s) (part #/model #/etc.) can I search for in addition to "XV275K P3" to narrow my search results to just one single monitor?

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 7,418 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

The XV275K (P3biipruzx) and UM.HXXAA.301 refer to the same monitor model, with the former being the model number and the latter a part number. The differences you've noted, such as stand design, may arise from variations in packaging or retailer listings, but the specifications remain consistent across both identifiers. Both versions feature a 27-inch 4K UHD display with IPS technology and a 160Hz refresh rate

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566