elmo771
elmo771 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited July 14 in Monitors

What do I need to mount a vesa on a E1322QLR monitor

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 7,418 Pathfinder

To mount a VESA on an Acer E1322QLR monitor, you will need:

1. A VESA mount compatible with the monitor's hole pattern. The E1322QLR uses the VESA MIS-D, 100/75, C standard, which has either a 100 x 100 mm or 75 x 75 mm square hole pattern.
    2. M4 screws of the appropriate length (typically 10 mm) to attach the VESA mount to the monitor.
    3. A Phillips head screwdriver to remove the monitor's stand and attach the VESA mount.
    4. Optionally, a VESA adapter kit if the monitor does not have pre-drilled VESA holes. However, the E1322QLR is VESA compliant.

Once you have the necessary components, follow these steps:

1. Remove the monitor's stand by unscrewing the screws or pressing the release button.
    2. Attach the VESA plate to the back of the monitor using the provided screws.
    3. Align the VESA plate with the mount and slide it into place until it clicks.
    4. Adjust the monitor's angle as desired using the mount's adjustment knobs or levers.
    5. Check that the monitor is stable and secure, then connect the necessary cables.

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,366 Trailblazer

I don't see a E1322QLR model line. Are you sure you have that right?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.