Games error 185, Predator PH317-54 boots into InsydeH20. Need help!

CleavenDHaiti
CleavenDHaiti Member Posts: 6 New User
edited July 10 in Predator Laptops

my games started not working properly and I got a Vanguard error 185 so I rebooted pc and now it only boots to a bios looking screen that says InsydeH20!

I tried pressing F12 while booting it worked once, but not anymore.
also I performed a CMOS reset and I removed the bios battery for over 10 minutes!

[Edited the thread to add issue detail to the title]

Answers

• CleavenDHaiti

I also just performed a pc reset. Erased everything and reinstalled Windows 11.

• CleavenDHaiti

[Update] have kept my finger on F12 and it booted, but how can I avoid that it auto boots in bios? I don’t like the idea of having to press F12 every time I start up or restart pc.

• CleavenDHaiti

[Update2] I have found the problem! My keyboard is broken, and it was pressing F2 by itself. I took a slightly wet paper towel and cleaned the F2 button, and now it stopped booting into bios or auto renaming folders when I right-click them !

Thank you all for your help.

• FrEaZeR
    FrEaZeR Member Posts: 173 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon

This is a first for me lol , funny but glad you fixed it =)) . BTW didn't you needed to Enable F12 Boot Menu in order to use F12 while booting ?(in the picture is disabled)

• CleavenDHaiti

I enabled it, but it didn’t change a thing and everytime I was reseting the bios to default it was turning it to NO, so i left it at NO. Still worked somehow I could F12 boot.

• CleavenDHaiti

So, when I cleaned my keyboard for the first time, it broke it, and now I'm using an external keyboard, but very recently I cleaned it again and that's what made it press F2 by itself.

It seems every time I clean my keyboard, I get into problems.