Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 laptop game crashes due to slow internet. Need Help!

masturbaitor69
masturbaitor69 Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited July 8 in Nitro Gaming

Something happened to my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45. I landed in another country, connected the laptop and connected the game, then the game started to crash, then I checked the internet and it was 1mb per second. Then I thought of unplugging the cable and everything improved, the internet became fast, 65-70mb per second and the game didn't crash. I looked in the settings, everything is ok, and everything is fine with the battery. I don't know what to do, anyone who knows about this, or who has had this happen to, please write and help, I will be very grateful.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail to the title]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,639 Trailblazer

The Nitro AN515-45 has a Killer E2600 LAN which is reliable, there is no way that this LAN chip is faulty in your laptop, you must have some problem with the LAN cable or the modem as if you unplug the LAN cable and then your laptop connects to the internet and has speeds of 65-70mb/s, then your Nitro AN515-45 laptop work off its Wi-Fi card which is either an MTK MT7921LE or an Intel AX200 type cards, which seems to work perfectly, so leave your laptop unplugged from the LAN and use it that way, as you must have a LAN connection problem.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍