Need the part number or some kind of ID number for the battery in conceptd 3 Ezel 712 CC314-72G-72SX

velereon
velereon Member Posts: 4 New User

up charge at all so I just want to replace it. Acer doesn't sell batteries and I understand that, and the chat person told me that (even though I opened with the fact that I understood that already lol)

instead he sent me to a third party that does computer repairs and replacement parts and stuff. And that's all well and good, I don't have a problem with that but when I contacted them they've never replied so now I'm just like?????

And I'm trying to go off of visual cues alone in product photos but it's just hard to tell they all exactly the same. an Acer does that thing that HP does where there's like 20 models for every single model of computer for no reason it's just like stuff in the insides range differently so I can't even really go off of just the laptop that it's okay for. I need to know what exact battery it is

so racer or who has one of these computers knows what possibilities it could be

And obviously thr fact that the chat guy didn't just tell me the model of the battery since that's what I asked for and instead just immediately sent me to go buy one it's like that's fine but if they never reply..... it's just a little strange like I don't know it's weird but whatever

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title]

Answers