PH315-55-59J9 When i used external monitor via HDMI from intel stays on NVIDIA when on battery,

Options
edwardos1
edwardos1 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited July 5 in Predator Laptops

Hello! Have a trouble with my Helios 300. When i used external monitor via HDMI (i think twt also) after disconnect apps which was switched from intel continue using NVIDIA gpu even when i switch to battery. The main trouble is when NVIDIA works battery dies from 100% - 0% in 4 hours maximum even if i just use only mstsc to distance work, but if i manually launch the script which kills any processes launched on NVIDIA i can squeeze 6-8 hours of battery. Why them just dont switch back to Intel by themselves if they switched to NVIDIA already??? I tries different drivers and control centers of nvidia and intel, but it doesnt have effect, even DDU doesn`t help me. i used different drivers for video, and latest bios. Disable from bios to MShybrid or optimus only, its not my variant cause i use my NVIDIA card when on charge and use advanced optimus sometime. I exactly think that advanced optimus do exactly that thing switch between NVIDIA and Intel. But it switch between NVIDIA and (Basic) Optimus :((((
My specs:
PH315-55-59J9
i5-12500H
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3070Ti

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers