Predator 5000 the CPU sits kind of hot, The PC model is PO5-655-UB22

Options
MEZ72
MEZ72 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited July 4 in Predator Desktops

I just brought this pc and quite like it. The one problem I see is the CPU sits kind of hot. I have looked around for the right size AIO to install, but can't find right size to buy. If someone can enlighten me as to what size AIO I should get that would be greatly appreciated. The PC model is PO5-655-UB22.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,517 Trailblazer
    edited July 5
    Options

Community members that own these Predator PO5-6xx desktops don't fit AIO cpu cooler but use the just as efficient Noctua cpu coolers range. The bigger Noctua NH-Noctua U12S NH-U12S chromax.black is ideal and suitable for the PO5-655 desktop, or you can also fit the smaller NH-U9S Chromax. black that also has an option of having two cooling fans, come in Intel Socket LGA1700 to fit your desktop and will fit your Predator PO5-655 desktops, so look at those coolers as these are the best cpu cooling solutions for the Predator range of desktops. Good luck'

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• MEZ72
    MEZ72 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Thank you for the info

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,536 Trailblazer
    Options

Also, it helps when you post this type of question to show what temperatures you are seeing. We've had people say "it's running too hot!" and then we find they are in the 70sC under load. :)

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.