Predator Triton 17x , fan constantly hums/chirps in a high-frequency tone after setting it up

Options
Chris382732
Chris382732 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited July 4 in Predator Laptops

ORIGINAL

Hallo ACER,

ich habe eben meinen bestellten Predator Triton 17X bekommen und direkt nach dem ersten anschalten bis jetzt ca. 2h nach Einrichtung von Windows etc. brummt/zirpt durchgängig ein Lüfter in einem hochfrequenten Ton. Wenn ich euren tollen Support anrufen will wird mir gesagt das meine SNID nicht richtig/verfügbar ist. Was soll das? Aber dann einen 1. Platz Sticker für Beratung und Support von NTV auf den Laptop kleben. Bitte umgehend melden!

Gruß

TRANSLATED

Hello Acer,
I just received the Predator Triton 17X I ordered and right after I switched it on for the first time, about 2 hours after setting up Windows etc., a fan constantly hums/chirps in a high-frequency tone. When I call your great support I am told that my SNID is not correct/available. What's that supposed to mean? But then stick a 1st place sticker for advice and support from NTV on the laptop. Please report immediately!

[Translated using Google]

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,517 Trailblazer
    Options

Versuchen Sie, die Predator Sense-Geschwindigkeit auf hohe Geschwindigkeit einzustellen und prüfen Sie, ob sich der Lüfter aus seinem hochfrequenten Ton herausdreht, da es sein könnte, dass einer der Lüfter aus dem Gleichgewicht geraten ist und verwendet und gedreht werden muss. Wenn nicht, lassen Sie Ihren Laptop von Acer im Rahmen der Garantie reparieren, gehen Sie zur Acer-Support-Seite und auf der linken Seite müssen Sie Ihren Laptop zuerst registrieren unter Registrieren Sie ein Produkt und gehen Sie dann zu Reparieren Sie mein Acer, damit Ihr neuer Predator Triton 17X im Rahmen der Garantie repariert werden kann.

Try to set the Predator Sense speed to high speed and see if the fan will spin its way out of its high-frequency tone, as it could be that one of the fans is out of balance and needs to be used and spun. If not then get your laptop repaired by Acer under warranty, go to the Acer Support page and on the left side, you need to register your laptop first at Register a product and then go to Repair My Acer for your new Predator Triton 17X to be repaired under warranty.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍