Changed the power settings in BIOS from "Adaptive" to "Override", the V5-573G laptop does not turn

Options
MixailOfficial
MixailOfficial Member Posts: 1 New User
edited July 4 in Aspire Laptops

Laptop: Acer Aspire V5-573G

Bios: InsydeH20 Setup Utility

I only changed this setting, didn’t change anything, everything was at default. Now the laptop starts, the lights and coolers work, but there is no boot, a black screen, you can’t get anywhere...

And yes, I tried resetting the BIOS by removing the battery and accumulator, for some reason it didn’t help and I have no idea why, but the BIOS was reset. What could be the reason?

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,507 Trailblazer
    edited July 5
    Options

Your Aspire V5-573G laptops bios chip is corrupted, and the bios chip needs to be reprogramed with a bios programmer tool to the last V5-573G bios version 2.30 or you can buy a compete new bios chip that has the version 2.30 already flashed onto the chip and get a technician to change the chips for you. As with these old and like the V5-573G laptop that is going on 10-year-old, its bios chips program can be corrupted very easily with a power change and/or just flashing the old bios chip, as afterwards you will brick your laptop, so be aware of this. Best is to buy a new bios chip from eBay or on the web and change the bios chip. Good luck and hope this helps you out .

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,963 Pathfinder
    Options

@MixailOfficial

With the laptop's charger disconnected with battery attached, hold the power button for 10 seconds to reset the BIOS setting.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!