NITRO- N50-610 supported CPU's?

Options
Cruzy
Cruzy Member Posts: 5 New User

Hey people of the Acer Community,

Here's the breakdown, I have a Acer nitro desktop with a i5 11400f and a 1650 and I recently ordered a lga 1200 mobo, case and 500w PSU and I am going to transplant all the Acer parts over, like the CPU, CPU cooler ram SSD and GPU.

But now I have a empty Acer case, Acer mobo and Acer PSU all connected up.

Could I put some spare ram, a i3 10105f and like a gt 1030 in there?

Im pretty sure that the Acer mobo (db.e1z11.001) supports the i3 10100f but I dinw want to buy another CPU when I alr have a i3 10105f (they are pretty well the same)

Does the Acer bios support that processer, and if not could I change the white-list to allow it?

And would power delivery be a problem?

Any help/experience would be appreciated 👍

Thanks,

Cruzy

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,482 Trailblazer
    Options

The below highlighted cpu's are what Acer fits to the Nitro N50-610 desktop, good luck.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Cruzy
    Options

ok i see that it supports the i3 10100f but does it not support the i3 10105f? they are practically the same CPU, only a higher clock speed.

Also would it be possible that it damages it in some way if it doesn't boot?

• Cruzy
    edited July 2
    Options

And it also supports the i5 11400f because that is what is currently running in it…

Maybe i have the n50-620? i dunno

• StevenGen
    Options

Yes you have the Nitro N50-620 as that comes with the 11th Gen Intel cpu's. Below is the cpu list of all thecpu's fitted to this desktop the N50-620.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Cruzy
    Options

So it doesn't support the i3? 😭

Would there be any way to make it? edit the bios or smh?

• StevenGen
    Options

There is no listing for an i3 CPU, as in the 11th Gen cpu range, the i3 are not as good as the i5 cpu's. An i5-11400 is a much better cpu and not much more expensive than an i3.

• Cruzy
    Options

Yes but if you read my original message I am building 2 PC's and had the i3 lying around