My Acer Nitro V-15 ANV-1551 on the Nitro Sense App, displays these temperatures while gaming?

Options
CHAMELEON
CHAMELEON Member Posts: 22 Troubleshooter
edited June 29 in Nitro Gaming

This is the temperature my Nitro Sense App displays for my Intel Core I5 13420H while gaming on a graphically demanding game, the game's settings are set to the highest, I prefer it this way. Is the temperature in the screenshot still fine, I keep reading that 80 degrees and a bit higher should be the typical temperature, please confirm thank you.

This is the CPU temperature on Idle

My "Scenario" plan was set to performance mode till now.

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,583 Pathfinder
    edited June 29
    Options

Looks normal. It's normal when GPU/CPU temperature are below 90°C but good temperatures are 70°C to 85°C which can be achieve by optimized settings and providing proper for flow to your laptop. If temperature are reaching 90°C then it's not good.

Sometime when summer season is going on or weather is hot at that time electronics heat alot in which can't do much but try to keep temp acceptable using some tips like i shown below.

Here some tips-

solutions-
    1)Fps cap 
    Capping fps to lower value like 60, 100, 120, 140, etc can greatly lower cpu temperature and keep cool
    (Cap you fps through Nvidia software or use RTSS)

2)Prop the laptop up with books around the sides to reduce heat
    Grab stack of 2-4 books that are equally thick. Slide the spine of a book 2–3 inches (5.1–7.6 cm) under the right side of the laptop. Do the same on the left side of the laptop.

[You can also Buy good cooling pad in which stands are inbuilt, its better than books]

3)You can follow this below guide completely to reduce Cpu load and increase game performance-
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • CHAMELEON
    CHAMELEON Member Posts: 22 Troubleshooter
    Options

Can someone else awnser please and confirm what he says, is sensible. Someone who says at first "Looks normal" then says "if temperatures go to 90 degrees celcius then its not good" how can you trust a contradictory person. Someone else comment please (the tips provided seem good, the book one particularly good)

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 6,583 Pathfinder
    Options

Don't doubt on me. When I say looks normal at that time I see your CPU temperature is 90 not above and probably avg temperature was below 90°C. Sometime spikes can happens which show 90.

I also kept room temperature in my mind. When using laptop In high room temperature you cannot get good temperature at that time i said normal for laptop cooling system because its not laptop fault. But we still need to prevent high temperature (90°C) BY OUR OWN METHODS.

What I want to say is if your temperature always stay at 90°C or higher then It Can be dangerous for laptop. By following my steps if you get temperature below 90°C then it's good.

I just try to tell you more than you ask. Like if it is laptop fault or any other reason. If there are any other reason then no matter how good thermal paste you use it will be same.

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566