P03-620 lighting not working after replacing SSD

Options
SPRichmond
SPRichmond Member Posts: 2 New User
edited June 29 in Predator Desktops

I recently had to replace my SSD and when I got the computer back up and running I noticed my app(s) for monitoring computer performance and changing my tower and keyboard lighting are missing.

I looking for direction on how to reinstall those apps.

Answers

• FrEaZeR
    FrEaZeR Member Posts: 98 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options

https://www.acer.com/us-en/support/product-support/Predator_PO3-620 I think you have everything here , the one for monitoring and lighting should be in the Application list .

• SPRichmond
    SPRichmond Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

I've looked everywhere on this thing and I cannot find any apps or files associated with Acer or Predator. I've also browsed the Acer website but cant seem to find where I can download the apps.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,442 Trailblazer
    Options

Did you have Acer do the repair, or someone else? If someone else they likely just did a vanilla install of Windows and you will have to install the Acer apps yourself, as suggested. If you go to the Acer site, then to support, then drivers it will ask you to enter your model number. Do not try to use P03-620, use PO3-620. It's Predator Orion, not Predator Zero after all. :) You will find the Acer apps under the Application section.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.