Predator helios 300 ph315-55 GPU is not working

Options
Marwan_Fouad
Marwan_Fouad Member Posts: 3 New User

I have the predator helios 300 ph315-55 2022 model with i7-12700H and the rtx 3060. My problem started when I downloaded the vbios update listed for the rtx 3060 card listed on the website. Since then, I can't use the gpu no matter what, the nvidia control panel is not working and the lastest drivers won't get installed properly. There is a yellow warning triangle on the device listed on the device manager telling me that windows has stopped this device as it is not working properly. Not to mention the blue screens that the laptop gives. Someone in the community had the same problem and solved it as his brother got the same version of the laptop and he took the working version of the vbios on a flash drive and installed it on his pc. Unfortunately this isn't an option that I have. But if someone has the working version of the vbios please upload it for me on a drive. To upload the working vbios version you download GPU-z program change the gpu to nvidia and there will be a share button next the bios version click on it and upload the file on a drive like google drive or something. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would help me as I can't use my laptop.