Acer Nitro ANV15-51 freezes with blue screen while playing elder ring game.

Hyperium
Hyperium Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited June 28 in Nitro Gaming

I'm attempting to play the Elder Ring game on my laptop, but after a few minutes, it freezes, displays a blue screen with the message "your laptop ran into a problem," and then restarts. I'm at a loss on what to do. The game's video recording is as follows:

[Edited the thread to add issue detail to the title]

Answers

• GAMING6698
    GAMING6698 ACE Posts: 7,551 Pathfinder
    edited June 27

This game has some freezing and stuttering issue which can only be fixed by developers itself.

From your side make sure your CPU/GPU Temperatures are normal and not overheating.

For best optimized settings for gaming follow below optimization guide completely step by step and you will see performance improvement and may get your issue fixed.

Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming 
    Windows 10/11 optimization guide for gaming — Acer Community

My AN515-43 laptop UserBenchmark-
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/51514566
  • Axxo
    Axxo Member, Ally Posts: 600

Check for Overheating: Ensure that your laptop is not overheating, as this can lead to performance issues. Use monitoring software to check the temperatures of your CPU and GPU during normal usage and gaming. If temperatures are high, consider cleaning the laptop's cooling system or using a laptop cooling pad.
    Also, Make sure that you have all the Win-11 updates done and the bios is updated to version 1.09, then run the latest NVidia game ready driver and also the most important is to run your games through the NVidia GeForce Experience software settings and also install the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant and have all the Intel drivers up to date. Doing all this will make your new Nitro 5 ANV15-51 always perform to its peak performance and should stop all games freezing unless all the games that you play are legit and don't have internal errors which cause freezing. Hope this helps you out.

• eGomes
    eGomes Member Posts: 3,882 Guru

New firmware UEFI / BIOS version 1.14 for Nitro V15 ANV15-51 series, available:

Improves system stability

Download:

BIOS_Acer_1.14_A_A.zip (2024/06/28 - 9.54 MB)

É hora de dizer adeus ao Windows 11! 🤢🤮👎🏻 Linux Zorin e Mint, aí vou eu...🫡🫣