support for acer aspire Lite AL 15-52 user manuals missing

perfection161
perfection161 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited June 23 in Aspire Laptops

Why can i not find any support in terms of user manuals or drivers for my newly purchased Acer Aspire Lite 15-52?

I am not even able to register the product against my profile (although the product warranty did get registered)

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,236 Trailblazer

Are you sure the correct model is AL15-52? What appears when you download this program?

https://global-download.acer.com/SupportFiles/Files/SNID/APP/SerialNumberDetectionTool.exe

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)