My Acer Nitro ANV15-51 won’t turn on

Options
philipghazal1
philipghazal1 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited June 22 in Nitro Gaming

I bought this laptop in April. Used it regularly with no problems. Used nitrosense to check the battery level last week and everything was good. I turned it on today and my gaming keyboard turned on like usual however the screen wouldn’t turn on and my headphones connected to the computer were making a weird noise. Is there anything I can do to get it working again? I have tried putting a paper clip into a hole in the bottom and I have tried holding the power button for 30 seconds. Thanks

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 9,772 Trailblazer
    Options

I don't believe the Nitro series have a battery reset pinhole? I recommend bringing the laptop to Acer Services in your country as it is still under warranty.

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,867 Trailblazer
    Options

Hello! Have you checked if the image is displayed on an external monitor?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • philipghazal1
    Options

Yes, it doesnt work. Whenever I press the power button everything works for about 3 seconds then it just shuts off again.

• philipghazal1
    Options

It had a pinhole but didn’t change anything. I have talked to Acer Support but I use my computer for just about everything so once I send it out to them god knows how long it will be