ACER NITRO 5 DISPLAY FLICKERING AFTER UPDATE.But during every restart the issue seems to be resolved

Options
rincempaulose
rincempaulose Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited June 22 in Nitro Gaming

My acer nitro 5 have started screen flickering after an update, i am unable to identify the update .but after restarting this issue found resolved during every rerestart. But next day it is repeating same as earlier.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,451 Trailblazer
    Options

Just a tip from another 2.5yeras Nitro 5 user, as that happens to my Nitro 5 laptop too, which is a symptom of the Intel cpu integrated graphics driver updates, DO NOT UPDATE to every Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics, Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, and Intel® Core™ Ultra Processors with Intel® Arc™ Graphics that intel dishes out as on my laptop it cause a BSOD after installation with every new update but after the BSOD the new driver installs, which is strange??? This happens after the Intel driver version: 31.0.101.5448 so try that out and see if it works for your Nitro 5. Good luck.

My installed Intel Graphics driver that works perfectly

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍