acer nitro 5 get shuts off during games & beeping sound persists

Options
Darielhlilppe15
Darielhlilppe15 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited June 21 in Nitro Gaming

i have the acer nitro 5 and when i start playing some games the fans start getting loud and then there's a beeping sound for like 3 or 4 times and then it just shuts off and the i have to unplug the charger and plug it what do i do I've had this problem since i downloaded MSI after burner

[Edited the thread to add issue detail on the title]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,451 Trailblazer
    Options

What is the exact Nitro 5 model number, it should be something like AN515-xx or if its the newer models its an AN16-xx or an ANV15-xx etc etc as the beeping sound is a sign that either the ram or the cpu or gpu are faulty or not functioning properly and something is wrong. This has to be checked out by a technician or if its a new laptop that is under Acer warranty then you need to send your laptop to Acer tech support to get it fixed under warranty. Give us more details so we can advise you more precisely. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Axxo
    Axxo Member, Ally Posts: 330
    Options

Those 3 beeps that repeat after a pause and occur when you power on your computer indicate a problem with the system memory. If these 3 beeps play and then don't stop as the computer starts mean that the BIOS was not restored and its corrupted hence and why you get the continual beeps. Also Turn off Turbo Boost and check if its fixed. To turn off Turbo Boost, Please find below video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LseCXuLJYcg&t=48s

• Darielhlilppe15
    Darielhlilppe15 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

the laptop is  AN515-xx and i got it from my friend and before it was working fine i could play games like gta and more but now i cant but i try and find a  technician that can help me

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,451 Trailblazer
    Options

What is the Nitro 5 AN515-xx model number, that you got from your friend or are you just twisting your question around and joking with us? As its a simple question and you should know the laptop that you got from your friend model number. Its a simple question.

Here is what you do and what you look for:

Step 1 - put your hands on the outside of the Nitro 5 laptop

Step 2 - Turn the laptop over so that you can see the underside of the latop

Step 3 - On the underside of the laptop there is a sticker and on the red circled area on that sticker you will have the NITRO 5 MODEL NUMBER

Step 4 - WHAT IS THAT MODEL NUMBER?????????????😎🤣😎as that is what we want to know, we know what your question is!

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍