nitro AN16-41 when connect monitor to USB-C, automatically amd ryzer graphics card comes in

Godrickus
Godrickus Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited June 24 in Nitro Gaming

Hi I have this question I have a acer nitro AN16-41 laptop, the problem is with the middle usb c, when I connect a monitor to it, automatically my amd ryzer graphics card comes in, the left usb-c normally connects under rtx4070, and hdmi also under rtx4070, can I make this middle usb-c also to be connected under rtx4070?

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,522 Trailblazer

This is what all the ports on your rear/front view do like the USB-C ports and HDMI port do on your laptop, and you can't change them. If the right USB-C #4 below is the only one that works with the RTX4070 gpu then that is how it is as the #3 port if it works with the integrated cpu graphics then try to change the settings. Good luck.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,507 Trailblazer

The block diagram suggests it's working as designed:

The USB4 port is handled differently from the USB-C which could explain it. USB4 is an AMD only flavor of USB, not quite standard.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.