Will a heatsink fit into my Acer aspire 5 n19c3 laptop?

Ultraspikemaster
Ultraspikemaster Member Posts: 22 Troubleshooter
edited June 20 in Aspire Laptops

Will a heatsink fit into my Acer aspire 5 n19c3 laptop inside the laptop and the nvme drive slot inside of my laptop or not? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤨🤨🤨🤨

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 12,649 Trailblazer

SSD Heatsinks are not recommended for ultra-thin laptops, the laptop back may not close properly or make contact with the heatsink. Get a thermal wrapping/blanket for the SSD or like the Samsung 990Pro SSD model without a heatsink, comes with a thermal sticker. Better place a thermal pad above the SSD(s) on the inside of the back cover.

• Ultraspikemaster

How do you know the heatsink won't fit inside my laptop? Have you tried the same laptop as mine or same brand of laptop like mine before or not? Just asking by the way my man. đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

• Ultraspikemaster

Hello, Puraw?

• Ultraspikemaster
    edited June 20

How to make my Kingston KC3000 2TB 2280 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 cold for my Acer aspire 5 n19c3 laptop? đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť.

• Ultraspikemaster

Hello, @Puraw are you going to answer questions or not?

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 12,649 Trailblazer

You did not type @Puraw in your previous messages so I did not receive any. You can try that heatsink, but most don't fit, better use the thermal wrapping as I said before.

• Ultraspikemaster
    edited June 21

Okay, thank you @Puraw for your advice for the previous message but which heatsink and thermal wrapping should I get for my 32gb of ram kit and my nvme drive for my Acer aspire 5 n19c3 laptop? đź‘‹đź‘‹đź‘‹đź‘‹đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť.

• Ultraspikemaster

Hello, are you @Puraw are you going to answer my question right or not though?

• Ultraspikemaster

Hello, @Puraw? đź‘‹đź‘‹đź‘‹đź‘‹