MY PREDATOR HELIOS NEO PHN16-71 is vibrating !!!the vibrations are in btw strong to low

e1oz
e1oz Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 3 in Predator Laptops

my predator helios neo 16 phn16-71 is vibrating , the vibrations are in btw strong to low but definitely you can feel them wjen you touch the laptop from anywhere ( at turbo ) and touch below ( at balanced ). I am super scared about what is wrong with it, it is still in warranty tho also i want to take a look at my fans but i heard that opening the lid might violate warranty but thing is half of my sticker on the back is already rigged it is intact but rigged idk man i am scared , can anyone please help???? Or suggest??? It would be great if anyone from official team can suggest something too !! thankyou very much !!

Answers

• MagicMan04
    MagicMan04 Member Posts: 3 New User

Please check your laptop fans, bent or damaged fan blades may cause it to vibrate while spinning

• mayank27
    mayank27 Member Posts: 2 New User

my fans were also making rattling noise and vibrations within 9 months of heavy usage hopefully my unit was under warranty so the fans got replaced in the service center.

• mayank27
    mayank27 Member Posts: 2 New User

my fans were also making rattling noise and vibrations within 9 months of heavy usage hopefully my unit was under warranty so the fans got replaced in the service center.

https://youtube.com/shorts/incas1WnoK8?si=MHdj79moI3fZHYDC