acer aspire E1-570 Bluetooth not connecting with my devices

TK012
TK012 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited June 18 in Aspire Laptops

hey

I have an acer aspire E1-570 ,windows 8.1. I had a problem with my Bluetooth that just disappeared suddenly from my laptop, but I managed to fix that problem by uninstalling my bluetooth driver and installing a new driver, but now I have a new problem.

My laptop is unable to connect to other devices via bluetooth. When I try to connect my laptop to my Bluetooth speakers, it gives me an error of "That did not work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is discoverable, and try again" and when I try to add bluetooth and other devices, it gives me the 'COULD NOT CONNECT' error.

I have tried troubleshooting my bluetooth and it said that I should check my radio status (I don't know what that is)

I would highly appreciate it if anyone could tell me, how I can fix this problem

THANKS👍️

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,513 Trailblazer
    edited June 19

Replace your Wi-Fi/BT card as its faulty as the BT should connect 100% with the drivers provided by Acer at the E1-570 support page for Win-8,1 and Win-10, the BT 4.0 of the card should connect to all devices all the time as All Bluetooth versions are backward-compatible and can work with lower Bluetooth protocols. So, you don’t need to worry about your new headphones not working with an older laptop or phone.

The best card for the Aspire E1-570 is the Broadcom 4313 Wi-Fi/BT Mini PCI-E Card which is an 802.11n Wireless LAN Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.0 Combo Half Mini PCI-E Card Model: Broadcom - BCM94313HMGB + BCM20702 (Bluetooth 4.0) Features: Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.0 Combo Form Factor: Half Height (1 1/8" x 1") - 1x1 Interface: PCI-e Mini Card Frequency: 2.4Ghz Supported Speeds: 150Mbps IEEE 802.11 b/g/n. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍