I need help with my Helios Neo 16 screen not working after reset

Options
Baloo888
Baloo888 Member Posts: 4 New User

Hello,
I reset my Helios Neo 16 from win 11, deleted all the files and all was ok when it restarted the screen stopped working.
couldnt get the screen back on. I hooked it to my TV and it worked, tried updating drivers and all and still the main display wasnt working.
I read a post to go into Msconfig and boot it from safe mode, now it stopped showing at all no display nor on external no main display.

I tried Battery drain etc… still nothing , it turns on but can see anything

Appreciate the help

Answers

• FrEaZeR
    FrEaZeR Member Posts: 96 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options

So you can't even get in BIOS ? How old is the laptop and how long did you used it ?

• Baloo888
    Options

Dont see bios nothing, not even the logo showing up. Its the Predator Helios Neo, about 1.5 years old, it was used for like a year.

• FrEaZeR
    Options

Is windows booting up (waiting 1-2 minutes) ? and hear sounds or something like when it was working . Fans,lights, etc .

• Baloo888
    Options

Everything seems to work properly yes, keyboard lights up, fans working. I cant tell if it is booting windows though, but it was working perfectly fine before the reset, and the safe mode enabled

• FrEaZeR
    Options

Well the next thing you can do is open it and reset BIOS by disconnecting the battery and removing the little one(disconnect) aswell for ~5 minutes or take the laptop to someone that can do it . Try it a few more times with the external Display and see if you can get in BIOS and reset it to default , if nothing of this will work then it looks like a hardware problem (but is weird since it was working fine before the windows reset) .

• Baloo888
    Options

tried it many times, but ill try again. Removed the battery and the CMOS battery as well as the RAMs waited 10 mn then power it back still nothing. I am trying again now and still :/