Unable to click on the popup to enable the SBS 3D in Spatial Labs Nitro View.

Options
Skwoz821
Skwoz821 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited June 16 in SpatialLabs

I got the Spatial Labs Nitro View.
Unfortunately, when I run SBS 3D applications, I am unable to click on the popup to enable the SBS 3D for the monitor due to my mouse being locked to the application.
Is there any chance we can get a software update to have a key-combo to just force the monitor into displaying SBS mode?
I only bought this monitor for a select few applications, the hardware is fully capable, but the software completely limits it.
An option to let you enter SBS 3D at any resolution would be amazing too.
Please consider having Power User options like what I've listed, otherwise I'm seriously considering returning the 3 screens that I have bought!

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Skwoz821
    Options

I later learned, that if an application takes exclusivity over mouse and keyboard controls, you are locked out of 3D options. Even if you disable the pop-ups and just have it switch to the mode you have set.
    Once I'm in my application, I press ALT + G, but only the application see's that, not the SpatialLabs software!

• Skwoz821
    Options

Okay, I have a temp fix if anyone else happens to be in the same situation.
    I wrote a powershell script that presses ALT+G at a systemwide level every 5 seconds for a minute, then exits the script.
    This will give you just enough time to open games and applications that lock your mouse and keyboard inputs and have the 3D enabled!