Low Fan Speed of CPU in Predator Helios 16 [PH16-71-70L4]

Options
Nevil__1004
Nevil__1004 Member Posts: 3

Tinkerer

edited June 15 in Predator Laptops

So Recently I have bought Predator Helios 16 [PH16-71-70L4] with i7-13700HX and RTX 4060.
My friend has seen my laptop and he checked Predator Sense.
He said that your Laptop Fan Speed is slow, He said your Both Fan should spin at 6000 to 6500 rpm.
He showed his Predator Helios Neo 16 fan speed and [Sensitive Content] it was going to 6500+ rpm both of side.
i am providing a screenshot of mine.
Please tell me it is normal or not?
Should I take any action regarding this or not?
If yes then what should i do?

[Edited the thread to hide sensitive content]

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,386 Trailblazer
    edited June 16 Answer ✓
    Options

The Acer service guide for the Predator PH16-71 specifies the following temps and speeds for your laptop cpu and gpu that was tested by Acer, so and if your laptop adheres to these speeds and temps then there is nothing wrong with your Predator PH16-71 fans and cooling system. This is the full Acer tested charts so its very comprehensive and its not what your friends PHN16-71 does or does not do, as having 6000rpm fan speeds is only applicable to the TURBO MODE and not all the time for the fan speed rpm of the PHN16-71 laptop, so be aware of that. The below specs are what your laptop should have. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

GPU Fan True Values

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,386 Trailblazer
    edited June 16 Answer ✓
    Options

The Acer service guide for the Predator PH16-71 specifies the following temps and speeds for your laptop cpu and gpu that was tested by Acer, so and if your laptop adheres to these speeds and temps then there is nothing wrong with your Predator PH16-71 fans and cooling system. This is the full Acer tested charts so its very comprehensive and its not what your friends PHN16-71 does or does not do, as having 6000rpm fan speeds is only applicable to the TURBO MODE and not all the time for the fan speed rpm of the PHN16-71 laptop, so be aware of that. The below specs are what your laptop should have. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

GPU Fan True Values

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍