Acer Display Widget App Not Responding

MatejaHD19
MatejaHD19 Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello

I downloaded the Acer Display Widget App past week and i have a problem with it .

So when i start-up the app, it says "Please Wait…" And it doesen't load, i checked the Task Menager and it's closing the app when i open it.

And i couldn't find any answers on the Internet. So could you help me with this? I think there's a problem with your App.

Best Answer

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 12,651 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Best not to install any Acer apps other than Nitro and PedatorSense and possibly the new AcerSense as some of the apps don't run well in Windows11 23H2 and never use the battery charge 80% limiters or any other battery monitor bloatware as these apps interfere with Windows Modern Standby protocol and will cause power issues. Leave the power adapter plugged in 24/7 and make sure the battery is 100% charged.

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 12,651 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Best not to install any Acer apps other than Nitro and PedatorSense and possibly the new AcerSense as some of the apps don't run well in Windows11 23H2 and never use the battery charge 80% limiters or any other battery monitor bloatware as these apps interfere with Windows Modern Standby protocol and will cause power issues. Leave the power adapter plugged in 24/7 and make sure the battery is 100% charged.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,860 Trailblazer

So, which version of the Acer Display Widget did you download? Is it for your monitor model?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.