Driver issue, pixel drop in Acer nitro 5 AN515-44 (AMD) model with windows 11

Options
Abhishek65
Abhishek65 Member Posts: 5 New User
edited June 9 in Nitro Gaming

I have an acer nitro 5 AN515-44 (AMD) model with windows 11. After multiple screen replacements now it has a new problem of pixel drop while media playback, web browsing, office work which uses integrated amd gpu, interesting thing is there is no pixel drop while gaming. I have tried to reach acer for it, but their engineers provide no solution. If any body had been facing the same issue and got it fixed kindly help me. I will be attaching a slo mo video for reference.

This is the last i am buying from acer, because of their incompetent team and user experience. They better work on their driver updation part for smooth user experience. They have been nothing but a pain since i bought this laptop from the official site.

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title and add issue detail]

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,861 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Have you tried disabling "hardware acceleration" in browsers!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 12,344 Trailblazer
    Options

HI @Abhishek65 is the graphics driver the one provided by Acer or have you downloaded the driver from the card manufacturer?

All the best.

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

I use Google Translate for English, German, Portuguese and French.

Pro bono collaborator, I don't work or speak in the name of Acer

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

Colaborador Pro bono, no trabajo o hablo en nombre de Acer

MSFT MVP (2003-21) & Windows Insider

X (alezmvp) - X (aquimislibros)

• Abhishek65
    edited June 8
    Options

The driver is downloaded from the official acer driver site

• Abhishek65
    Options

I have tried everything from fresh installation of windows to driver updation, nothing helped

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,861 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

Have you tried disabling "hardware acceleration" in browsers!

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Abhishek65
    Options

Yes,but no changes

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,445 Trailblazer
    Options

Don't buy an AMD laptop as the Intel based laptops are more reliable and have better support, its not Acer, As having screen replacements from the get go is not a good sign and you should have insisted on a new laptop.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Abhishek65
    Options

Can anyone please send me a screenshot of the amd drivers that is being used in the laptop specified above. If possible the driver.exe file.