Screen settings for Acer Nitro XV322QK KV - XBox edition but for PS5

frank97_
frank97_ Member Posts: 1 Newbie

I've gotten this monitor as a gift, however, instead of the ps5 version, it is the XBOX version. I was wondering what settings would be best for the PS5, since I can not find this anywhere online or on this forum

Answers

• cassie2698bratt
    cassie2698bratt Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello marykayintouch@frank97_

You're right, there likely isn't a significant difference between the Xbox and PS5 versions of the Acer Nitro XV322QK KV. The monitor itself should work perfectly fine with your PS5.

Here's what you can do:

PS5 Settings: Focus on optimizing the PS5 settings for your desired experience. You can find plenty of online guides for PS5 monitor settings. Look for guides that cover 4K resolution and 120Hz refresh rate, which are the key features for this monitor.

Monitor Settings: Check the monitor's on-screen menu (OSD) for settings you might want to adjust. Common adjustments include:

Brightness and Contrast: Set these to your preference for a comfortable viewing experience.
    Sharpness: This might be slightly off by default. Adjust it for a clear picture.
    Color Mode: Choose a preset like "Game" mode for enhanced visuals during gameplay.
    Refresh Rate: Ensure the refresh rate is set to 120Hz in the OSD menu.
    Here are some resources that might be helpful:

PS5 Monitor Settings Guides: Search online for "PS5 Monitor Settings Guide" or similar terms. Many websites offer detailed guides.
    Acer Nitro XV322QK KV Manual: You can likely find the manual online (search for "Acer Nitro XV322QK KV manual"). It will explain the OSD menu options.

I hope the information may help you.

Best regards,
    Cassie Bratt