Acer @ COMPUTEX 2024 | Swift 14 AI

Options
Ingrid-Acer
Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,399 Community Administrator
edited June 3 in Swift and Spin Series

• The Swift 14 AI, Acer’s first Copilot+ PC, comes in a thin-and-light aluminum chassis design, and a range of optimized AI features to support enhanced productivity and mobility
  • Powered by Snapdragon® X Series platforms[1] with an integrated NPU that delivers 45 Trillions of Operations Per Second (TOPS), the Swift 14 AI is supercharged to deliver a quantum leap in performance, all-day battery life, and new AI experiences
  • The Swift 14 AI supports next-generation AI features in Windows 11; Recall, Cocreator, Live Captions, new Windows Studio Effects and Auto Super Resolution, placing it among the most powerful, intelligent, and power-efficient laptops in its class of Windows devices

Learn More

[1] Specifications may vary depending on the model and region. All models subject to availability.

Comments

• jonna241
    jonna241 Member Posts: 4 New User
    edited June 14
    Options

I bought predecessor of SWIFT 14 GO (ACER SWIFT 3) and now have a big problem because ACER did not release BIOS update fixing CPU security problem affecting AMD Zen2 (ZENBLEED security bug) …. besides promoting new models they should provide at list a little bit of support for products they were selling last year instead of just abandoning users…

• jose23
    jose23 Member Posts: 6 New User
    Options

I am also one of the users affected by AMD Zen2 security problem… and ACER did not bother to release new BIOS to fix this issue, terrible support!

• leslaa3
    leslaa3 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

I don't agree, in case of any problems with CPU… Swift 14 AI customers will be left out with no support just like ACER abandoned Swift 3 customers with AMD CPU security bugs (zenbleed)

• oliv2
    oliv2 Member Posts: 8 New User
    Options

now they promote ACER GO, once they sell it to you and you discover that there are problems with hardware like in Swift 3 , they will ignore you for a year and once the year passes, they will tell you that this is an old model so they won't be releasing new BIOS because "it's too much work"… what a joke company!!