acer router connect x6e 5G doesn't reach internet with vodafone IT sim

CiZi
CiZi Member Posts: 3 New User
edited May 11 in Gadgets & Accessories

Goodevening, my new acer router connect x6e 5G doesn't reach internet with vodafone IT sim. 5g status check is "connected", but internet is not avaible. I've tried all vodafone apn settings, several reset of the router configuration. Same issue is not present with windtre IT sim. Already asked to acer support and vodafone support. Problem not solved

[Edited the post to hide sensitive data]

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 12,856 Trailblazer

HI @CiZi I suppose you have tried other different pages and you can't access either, is that correct?
    Check that the router's encryption key is correct, sometimes it may happen that you enter an incorrect encryption key and you can connect but without Internet access.
    Make sure you do not confuse the letter B with the numeral 8, or the number 0 with the letter O, also remember that capital letters are discriminated against, so check that they are correct.

All the best.

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Colaborador pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
    • Pro bono contributor, I do not work or speak on behalf of Acer
    • MVP de MSFT (2003-21) & Windows Insider & (alezmvp)
  • CiZi
    edited May 10

@Alejandro_AC the encryption key is correct, with others different operators i was able to reach internet, vodafone IT only doesn't work. But the same sim works perfect in a mobile phone

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 12,856 Trailblazer

I understand, I'm sorry, I don't know what the problem could be, wait for more answers.
    All the best.

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Colaborador pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
    • Pro bono contributor, I do not work or speak on behalf of Acer
    • MVP de MSFT (2003-21) & Windows Insider & (alezmvp)
  • ohlly
    ohlly Member Posts: 1 New User

hello I have the same problem. With which companies did it work for you?

• x6eturin
    x6eturin Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello everyone, did some of you manage to solve the problem? I have the same issue, vodafone SIM as well..

Thanks!

• CiZi

After 2 weeks, Acer recalled the router as a non-working device and refunded me