I believe Its time to move away from Acer. Predator XB271HU stopped before warranty period expires

Options
drjackhal
drjackhal Member Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 2 in Monitors

I purchased Acer Predator XB271HU 27" WQHD IPS NVIDIA G-Sync Black/Red about three years back. The monitor lost its life and before its warranty period they replaced me with a new one (which they claim and I believed the same)

However, the replaced monitor now does not work and display is messed up (6-4 months of replacement). I tried contacting the service Center for which they suggested to buy a new monitor instead of repairing.

1. I understand Technology life is limited based on the environment etc but when you replace a new monitor under warranty should not it run at least 2 years?
  2. Why does the authorised service claim there are no displays and its better to buy a new one? So if a product is out of warranty you are not willing to service it? So how good are your products truth worthy ?
  3. I tried emailing this to customer support [Content Removed] for which I get a bounce back email.
  4. When calling customer support, they say nothing can not be done if the authorized dealer rejects it.

This is heights of customers dissatisfaction and funny is how I am not able to get in touch with someone in power to actually understand what I am going through.

Based on my above experience would I still buy products from Acer again? that monitor costs around 35k- 38k I am not sure how much I spent on when I first purchase. I believe Its time to move away from Acer with a regret.

[Edited the thread to hide sensitive content]

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]