acer aspire 7 a715-75G-561C. I wanna change its keyboard.

Options
Mostafaeldeeb
Mostafaeldeeb Member Posts: 31 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited May 2 in Aspire Laptops

I have acer aspire 7 a715 75G. I wanna change its keyboard. Is that it ? https://ar.aliexpress.com/item/1005003603686149.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2ara

Also a link of a tutorial video would be helpful

[Edited the post to hide sensitive data]

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,891 Trailblazer
    Options

I recommend bringing your laptop to an Acer accredited PC repair shop or Acer Services in your country to replace the keyboard, this is not an expensive item, and it will be done professionally with a guarantee.

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 11,788 Trailblazer
    Options

Hi @Mostafaeldeeb I am not able to know if the keyboard you show is a compatible model, although it does say the device model, but the AcerPN does not appear, I leave you a screenshot of the service manual with the compatible models, as for a video that explains how to disassemble it to install a new one, I don't know it, try searching for it on the internet, I have looked at the service manual and it doesn't comment on this matter, as you have been told, the best option is to go to a trusted technical service who will be able to help you.

All the best

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

I use Google Translate for English, German, Portuguese and French.

Pro bono collaborator, I don't work or speak in the name of Acer

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

Colaborador Pro bono, no trabajo o hablo en nombre de Acer

MSFT MVP (2003-21) & Windows Insider

X (Twitter)

• Mostafaeldeeb
    Mostafaeldeeb Member Posts: 31 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options

I have searched online if there is an acer repair shop in egypt but couldnt find any. Is there one here ? Im in alexandria.

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,891 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

In 1965 I lived in a flat on Mustapha Pasha in Alexandria , great food, used to have my Happy Hour in the Cecil Hotel Raml Station (sweet memories). Try Redington-Egypt, Postal Address: 37, Ismail Serry St., behind Zahran school, floor 1- Smouha City: Alexandria.