nitro n50-600-EB1C How to improve performance / upgrade.

Options
InexperiencedGamer
InexperiencedGamer Member Posts: 1 New User
edited May 2 in Nitro Gaming

Hello everyone! I have a desktop, the nitro n50-600-EB1C and I’m looking for some information about what I can do to make it better. I purchased the computer roughly 4-5 years ago and am noticing that it’s having trouble keeping up.

I play FPS games mainly, enjoying escape from tarkov, rust, dayz, etc and I notice that I never have smooth sailing. I would say I average between 50-90 frames depending on the settings and what other programs I have open but I definitely notice that I get drops below 60 a lot with stuttering on almost every game I play. Games like valorant, rocket league and cs2 run perfectly but when I branch out into these other games I lag.

I’m not too tech savvy and I don’t really know how to check my pc parts but my specs are:

GPU: nvidia GeForce gtx 1650 4gb

CPU: 9th gen intel core i5 processor 9400f

RAM: 12gb ddr4 (not sure how to find the specific ram)

Like I said I’m not too tech savvy but I assume that my ram could be on the lower end, but I’m not sure about the other two.

I would like to know what I can upgrade on the computer itself to make it run better, I have absolutely no idea how to check what is compatible and such.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers