Aspire VN7-792G how to fix tpm2.0 issues? I turned on tpm, security boot ang uefi on bios

Options
Snnebr
Snnebr Member Posts: 6 New User
edited May 4 in Aspire Laptops

how to fix tpm2.0 issues?

I turned on tpm, security boot ang uefi on bios

but have problems with drivers?

I tried to download all drivers from acer official site, and some drivers intel AMT

nothing is help me

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

Answers

• Snnebr
    Options

deleting the drivers is not helping

after reboot installed the same drivers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,824 Pathfinder
    Options

@Snnebr

What is the model number of your device?
    Code 10 is usually about something wrong with the TPM. Try to load default BIOS setting or update the BIOS.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Snnebr
    Options

@AnhEZ28 Здравствуйте, номер модели Aspire VN7-792G

у меня установлен модуль TPM 2.0, просто из за какой то ошибки он не работает. Если я запускаю windows в безопасном режиме (это не secure boot) этой ошибки нет, и модуль отображается как рабочий, но при этом в Msinfo32.exe состояние безопасной загрузки стоит "Откл", хоть в биосе и стоит secure boot - enabled. как только я запускаю ноутбук в обычном режиме - модуль TPM 2.0 снова выдает ошибку, это значит что какая то из установленных программ или служб конфликтует с драйверами этого модуля.

как я могу устранить конфликт с модулем и включить запустить windows в режиме secure boot?

прикрепляю ниже скриншоты, которые могут помочь

и вот скриншот в безопасном режиме:

• Snnebr
    Options

here is translate:

I have a TPM 2.0 module installed, but due to some error, it’s not working. If I run Windows in safe mode (not secure boot), this error doesn’t occur, and the module is displayed as working. However, in Msinfo32.exe, the secure boot status is “Off”, even though secure boot is enabled in the BIOS. As soon as I start the laptop in normal mode, the TPM 2.0 module gives an error again, which means that some installed program or service is conflicting with the drivers of this module.

How can I resolve the conflict with the module and enable Windows to start in secure boot mode?

I am attaching screenshots below that may help

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,824 Pathfinder
    Options

@Snnebr

Try to clear the TPM in the Windows Security

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Snnebr
    Answer ✓
    Options

I managed to solve the problem!

@AnhEZ28 I tried to clear the TPM, but it had no effect

Maybe someone will have the same problem, so I attach the instructions that worked in my case:

1. click "Restore secure boot to factory default"

after that - secure boot can be able at windows

2. Install the firmware from Acer site: https://community.acer.com/ru/kb/articles/10179-uyazvimosti-sistemy-bezopasnosti-intel-management-engine-me

(can be installed only when windows started at security boot)

now TPM2.0 module works fine