My Predator Sense app doesn't show any information in Predator Helios Neo 16 (PHN16-71)

Options
hamurci
hamurci Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited April 25 in Predator Laptops

Idk what it caused that but today,my Predator Sense app doesn't show any information. I noticed that when I see the power mode led is at normal mode state. When I try to switch to turbo mode it didn't do anything. When I open the Predator Sense app to see why it isn't working, I see that predator sense application doesnt show me any informations about cpu,gpu or even ram usage . I've updated my nvidia drivers yesterday but idk if that caused this issue or not. I tried to reset app's data through the windows installed apps and I tried reinstalling the app from acer's driver website. none of these solved this issue. Pls help. I am using Predator Helios Neo 16 (PHN16-71)

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• faizrashdi33
    faizrashdi33 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

It sounds frustrating that your Predator Sense app isn't working properly. Let's try some troubleshooting steps to see if we can get it up and running again:

1. Restart the App: Sometimes simply closing the app and reopening it can resolve minor glitches. Try force closing the app (swiping it away from your recent apps list) and then reopening it.
    2. Restart Your Device: If restarting the app doesn't work, try restarting your device entirely. This can sometimes clear up any background processes that might be interfering with the app.
    3. Check for Updates: Make sure your Predator Sense app is up to date. Go to the app store (Google Play Store or Apple App Store) and see if there are any updates available for the app. If there are, install them and see if that resolves the issue.
    4. Check Internet Connection: Some features of the Predator Sense app might require an active internet connection. Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi or mobile data and that the connection is stable.
    5. Clear App Cache/Data: If the app is still not working, you can try clearing its cache and data. Go to your device's settings, find the list of installed apps, locate Predator Sense, and then clear its cache and data. Keep in mind that clearing data will reset any custom settings you have within the app.
    6. Contact Support: If none of the above steps work, it's possible there may be a more significant issue with the app or your device. Consider reaching out to the app's developer for support. They may have additional troubleshooting steps or be aware of any widespread issues affecting the app.

Hopefully, one of these steps helps you get your Predator Sense app working again! <!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->zakbags.com/products/louis-vuitton-carmel-bag

• hamurci

Tinkerer

Options
  • hamurci

Tinkerer

Options

Guys,I found the problem. It's the Nvidia Broadcast App. When I uninstall it and restart my pc, everything turned back to normal