Acer Aspire TC-895 computer said that bluetooth would work on it

Options
Vuhvelirauta
Vuhvelirauta Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello my Acer Aspire TC-895 computer said that bluetooth would work on it. I upgraded to windows 11 and for like a year bluetooth worked, but now it suddenly dissapeared and I cannot use it. Can anyone please help?

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,014 Trailblazer
    Options

Reinstall the oem XC-895 desktops Atheros or Intel drivers for your card from the Aspire TC-895 Support page as your BT driver is probably corrupted and that is why its not working, best is to use the oem Acer Bluetooth driver that was first installed with your card, as that is what works 100% as a newer and updated drivers sometimes doesn't work especially from Win-11 windows update. Good luck.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,816 Trailblazer
    Options

You can also get that symptom with a corrupted USB driver. Open Device Manager and if the Bluetooth doesn't show at all, try removing the USB root hubs and the Extensible Host Controllers, then reboot to have them automatically reinstall.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.