shipping my monitor back for warranty. stand for the monitor fits in the box

Options
ChHeintzel
ChHeintzel Member Posts: 2 New User
edited April 22 in Monitors

hello,

I have the original packaging for my monitor. However, i cannot remember how the stand for the monitor fits in the box. Is it necessary to ship the stand, or just the monitor itself? Must i include cords, etc or will the technician have those?

thank you

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• chriss112
    chriss112 Member Posts: 28 Troubleshooter
    Options

When returning a monitor for repair or replacement, it's generally recommended to include all original accessories and components that were originally included in the packaging. This typically includes the stand, cords, cables, and any other accessories.

While the technician might have some spare cables, it's best to include everything to ensure they have everything they need to diagnose and repair the monitor properly. Additionally, shipping the stand along with the monitor helps protect it during transit and ensures it arrives safely.

If you're unsure about how to pack the stand in the box, you can refer to the user manual or contact the manufacturer's customer support for guidance. They may be able to provide specific instructions or tips for packing the monitor and accessories securely.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

I haven't had to ship a monitor back to Acer myself, but with other vendors if you include anything that isn't physically fixed to the device they often don't come back with it. Contact Acer support and ask them if it's OK to ship it without the stand.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.