predator300 windows keep restarting while playing games ?

Options
MAS6
MAS6 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited April 20 in Predator Laptops

My laptop is predator300 and while playing games always windows restart, everytime with new error code. I tried to do format-deleting junk files- writing codes in cmd and the problem still on.

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,537 Trailblazer
    Options

Open the actual Problem Reports (click on the bottom of the Reliability History graph) and copy the contents to Notepad to investigate what driver or program causes these crashes, if it is graphics related uninstall the display drivers in Safe Mode with DDU, if it is power related get a larger power adapter or check the DC barrel plug/pin of the adapter if the fit in the port is tight, you should hear a click when the adapter plug/pin is fully inserted in the DC port of your laptop. Also boot to Safe Mode and play some offline games to see if that crashes, if not it could confirm a faulty GPU driver.

• MAS6
    MAS6 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited April 28
    Options

I'm sorry my friend but what you've just said is software language which i don't understand . I hope that you rewrite what you've just said but in steps , where should i go and were should i click on . @Puraw