There is no TPM available - Predator PO3-630

Options
Effo
Effo Member Posts: 4 New User
edited April 19 in Predator Desktops

Hi, i need to enable TPM but apparently its missing.

I have Predator PO3-630. it should have it but i cannot enable it in bios. Anyone have any guide or idea on what to do?

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    Options

The Predator PO3-630 desktop bios has a TPM (Trusted Platform Module) settings in its BIOS in the Security section, did you do a bios update through windows update, as that can cause the TPM to disappear, also check if there is a possibility of a dead CMOS battery which could be related, if not then do a hard reset by first disconnecting the main power, to the desktop, then take the RTC/BIOS battery out and reset the CMOS like below and reassemble everything and see if the TPM is showing in the bios afterwards. Good luck

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Effo
    Options

Its been like that since i bought PC and installed win11. in bios it show like this, and the TPM operation gives me option none and clear.

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    Options

The below caption is the default BIOS > Security setting as per the PO3-630 service guide, your BIOS TPM looks set at default and should operate.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Effo
    Options

So in powershell i did get-tpm command and got out this.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

Since Windows 11 was able to install, it found the TPM and you are good to go. The Windows 11 installer would have aborted if it weren't present.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Effo
    Options

yes but how do i fix that?

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

There is nothing to fix if Windows 11 is installed and running.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.