HELP! My gpu is not being fully utilized and have bad frames

Options
stin8475
stin8475 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

I have an RTX 3070 and an i510400, but my system fails to play mc smoothly on some high settings. If i look at benchmark videos the gpu is being fully utilized, but in my situation, it never goes above 60%, resulting in bad frames. Its not the cpu, the RTX 3070 and i510400 should be a perfect no bottleneck pair. On the photo is an no load limit visible, i think it has something to do with that. Can someone help me with this issue?

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,549 Trailblazer
    Options

It might help if you could reveal which Acer desktop model & monitor brand & model that you have? For example, PO3-620? Or PO9-920? Or PO7-640? Dozens of Acer desktop models with that same GPU & CPU combination

Jack E/NJ

• stin8475
    stin8475 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Options

i have an custom builded pc, but im so helpless i thought i try other platsfroms

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,780 Pathfinder
    Options

@stin8475

In the Minecraft game, press F3 to reveal the game statistic. Look to the upper right corner to see if the game is using the Intel GPU or the Nvidia GPU.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,549 Trailblazer
    Options

> >i thought i try other platsfroms> >

Please post a screenshot of Device Manager as it opens. Don't manually expand any Device Manager folders

Jack E/NJ