I might have a little problem and a question about the serial ID

Options
Rileypoplol90
Rileypoplol90 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited April 14 in Predator Laptops

So I have a question about the serial ID and stuff what are you supposed to do if you no longer have the sticker on the bottom of your computer and also in a longer turns on and also add on to it it has a lot of problems with screws cuz just recently one of the fans came loose the screws on the bottom of the case started to fall out one of them caused the screen to crack so I don't know what I'm supposed to do because I can't get the number of my computer right now.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

Answers

• Rileypoplol90
    Options

Okay correction for some of these because autocorrect on phone kind of sucks okay one of the corrections is also it no longer turns on

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,754 Pathfinder
    Options

@Rileypoplol90

You can always find your unit serial number by going to the BIOS.

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Rileypoplol90
    Options

Thanks thanks for recommending Jack but the thing is I already tried that and like I said in the message but thanks to phone autocorrect I was trying to say my computer won't turn on nor charge

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you have registered the device at the time of purchase. Then your Acer ID must show all the details of your unit.

Also, if you have the box it came in, that should also help you with Serial Number.

incase if none of the above works, You can also contact Acer support in your region and provide them the date of purchase, they should be able to help.

Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer