I have an Acer predator Neo 16, black screen no turning on again no charging no anything

Options
Abdelrahman3143
Abdelrahman3143 Member Posts: 5 New User
edited April 14 in Predator Laptops

my Acer predator Neo 16 is only 2 months old

Now

I was playing video games with my friend as usual and suddenly nothing just black screen no turning on again no charging no anything

I bought the laptop while I was in the United States now I am back in my country Egypt

So I don’t know what to do I have nothing now I spent all of my money on a laptop to have a great experience but I have nothing Acer

please I can’t afford another laptop and this laptop was for my studying and some freelance work

I really need a solution I can’t sleep I can’t eat I can’t do anything

My email : xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

If anyone can help!

[Edited the content to hide personal information]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,563 Trailblazer
    Options

Contact Redington Egypt, Acer accredited retailer, to help you with this:
    East Asia for Computer Systems
    Postal Address: 7 Abd AlWahab AlQady st, from Ahmad Tayseer, Koleyet AlBanat, Heliopolis, Cairo
    City: Cairo
    Phone: +20224146220
    Hotline: 19928
    Email: support.acer@eaegy.net Redington Egypt (Head Office)
    Postal Address: 12 B, Mohamed Kamel el-Harony st. from Ahmed Fakhry st. behind El-Tefl park.
    City: Nasr
    Telephone/Whatsapp: 01152277700, 01153113110, 01153113111
    Email: support.egypt@redingtongulf.com
    Redington-Egypt
    Postal Address: 37, Ismail Serry St., behind Zahran school, floor 1- Smouha
    City: Alexandria
    Email: support.egypt@redingtongulf.com Redington-Egypt
    Postal Address: Mohandeseen Service point: 11 Esraa El Mohandeseen St. from Sudan St., next to the Cameron Embassy, ​​1st floor.
    City: Mohandessin
    Email: support.egypt@redingtongulf.com

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,998 Trailblazer
    Options

Don't stress out and calm down🤣……first thing that you need to do is to reset the laptop and do a HARD RESET by opening the back cover of the laptop (see captions below) and take the main battery out first, then take the ram out and disconnect the RTC/BIOS battery and short its +&- pins at the mainboard plug to reset the CMOS, leave the laptop like that for 15 minutes and then reconnect everything as doing this HARD RESET will make your laptop reboot 100% and work, as this power fault happens because of a frozen EC chip which is common, Good luck and hope this helps you out.

Do this to open the PHN16-71 laptop and remove the main battery and then disconnect the RTC/BIOS battery, as doin the HARD RESET will make your laptop work again.

RTC/BIOS battery at plug "A" short pins +&- to reset CMOS with a metal object

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Abdelrahman3143
    Options

how to short + and - pins ?

• Abdelrahman3143
    Options

not working I did everything I can

• Abdelrahman3143
    Options

is there any live chat on this website