Acer KG241Y M3 refresh rate

Options
maderaalmao
maderaalmao Member Posts: 1 New User

I bought this monitor on Amazon and it said it could go up to 180hz. I went to my settings but it only allowed me to go up to 120hz. Why?

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,977 Trailblazer
    edited April 10 Answer ✓
    Options

What PC model are you using and what refresher rate does it have, has it got a dedicated gpu or does it only use its cpu integrated graphics, as all these factors are very important to what refresher rate your PC can output with its gpu to this external monitor, as you external monitor can have 300Hz refresher rate and if your PC only outputs 60Hz refresher rate then that is all you will get onto the 300Hz external monitor.

Below is a typical 144Hz refresher rate oem internal screen for a Nitro laptop with an RTX3050 dedicated gpu operating on Win-11 OS and its Display Information, this Nitro laptop will definitely operate at 180Hz refresher rate if an external monitor like yours was to be connected to it, as it depends on the gpu that your PC has. good luck.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,977 Trailblazer
    edited April 10 Answer ✓
    Options

What PC model are you using and what refresher rate does it have, has it got a dedicated gpu or does it only use its cpu integrated graphics, as all these factors are very important to what refresher rate your PC can output with its gpu to this external monitor, as you external monitor can have 300Hz refresher rate and if your PC only outputs 60Hz refresher rate then that is all you will get onto the 300Hz external monitor.

Below is a typical 144Hz refresher rate oem internal screen for a Nitro laptop with an RTX3050 dedicated gpu operating on Win-11 OS and its Display Information, this Nitro laptop will definitely operate at 180Hz refresher rate if an external monitor like yours was to be connected to it, as it depends on the gpu that your PC has. good luck.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍