why not working properly Keyboard Led light and led lights only on all time blue Helios neo 16

Options
bijaybudha_12
bijaybudha_12 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited April 8 in Predator Laptops

My laptop name is Acer predator Helios neo 16. I don't know how to fix this problem. if you have any idea please help me. My Laptops keyboard light on only aqua color other RGB colors are not working properly. Why not working Neon, static, Wave, zoom etc. other options are not working

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• bijaybudha_12
    bijaybudha_12 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

It is a RGB keyboard after few months working perfectly but now, it is not working i don't know how to solve this problem. Many options are including for customize the color griding but it's not working. I think this is a Software problems Please tell me

• Poojan
    Poojan Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Hello Acer Team,

I am experiencing the same issue with the keyboard backlight. I've tried stopping and restarting it, and it's already set to start automatically in the properties. After making these changes, I also restarted the laptop, but the problem persists.

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 9,655 Trailblazer
    Options

Not all Helios Neo 16 keyboards have RGB lighting. It depends on the specific model.

• FrEaZeR
    FrEaZeR Member Posts: 94 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options

Is Dynamic Lighting in Windows Settings turned off ?

• Poojan
    Options

Yes, the dynamic lighting is off in the windows setting, Also I have the same model which supports RGB lighting.

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,831 Trailblazer
    Options

Hello! Can you provide the exact model? Example: PHN16-71. Have you tried reinstalling predator sense?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • FrEaZeR
    FrEaZeR Member Posts: 94 Fixer WiFi Icon
    edited June 16
    Options

Yeah try reinstalling but first uninstall it from Control Panel PredatorSense Config and Predator Sense Installer . Do you have any other RGB lighting devices connected ?

Also check if there are any updates in Windows Update > Advanced options > Optional updates .

BTW can you select the colors,effects,etc in Predator Sense ?

• Poojan
    Options

Hey @FrEaZeR, Thanks for your advice, reinstalling Predator Sense enabled me to choose and modify different RGB effects, giving me control over them.