Blue screen SrtTrail in Predator Triton 14

Options
OlegKre1988
OlegKre1988 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited April 9 in Predator Laptops

I bought the computer a week ago. After the first activation, the computer gives me the error with the blue screen. I've already tried all the guides from YouTube, no help. Any last advice before I return the computer and ask for replacement for new one who work.

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,437 Trailblazer
    Options

Instead of clicking on "Continue" on the blue screen select the "Troubleshoot" menu at the bottom and in Advanced click on "Reset This PC". If that fails and you keep getting error code 0x0000428 the bootloader (with Windows11 boot manager) is missing or corrupted. Return the laptop to the retailer or Acer Services in your country to reset the system to factory defaults.

• OlegKre1988
    Options

I can have the the original factory software for your product?

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    Options

The BSOD blue screen Error Code 0xc0000428 that you are getting on your brand-new Predator laptop, is a Windows boot error that occurs when the digital signature of a file cannot be verified. This can be caused by corrupted system files or programs that lack authenticity which is very strange for a brand new laptop and a high-quality laptop like the Predator that should not be happening.

The running startup repair that you have done, seems to have fixed this problem, the best and a permanent solution (if you don’t want to send/take your laptop back) is to do a Clean Install of Win-11 by constructing a Win-11 23H2 installation USB with Rufus 4.4.exe and putting the IRST driver for your Predator laptop onto this same USB so that the installation process recognizes the M.2 SSD boot drive and you can continue the Win-11 installation, this is a simple process and will fix this Error Code 0xc0000428 BSOD permanently. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• OlegKre1988
    Options

I think it is the bios . I have 1.08 bios . I updated him in day i get the laptop . There’s any way to flash it back to lower bios version?

I did what you said and blue screen gone . However the laptop isn’t turning on after sleep and same times even from shutdown. Only after press long on power off button. When it happens i have light keyboard but screen is black and nothing happens.