Acer Swift GO 16 (Acer Model No:N23C7) built-in microphone has stopped working

Options
LaFrost30
LaFrost30 Member Posts: 2 New User

I bought this laptop 5 weeks ago and initially the microphone was working well but since last week, the microphone no longer picks up sound so I cannot take part in Zoom meetings. I have checked all settings and the device reports that the microphone is working (but it isn't). When I try the 'set up mic' option, the microphone does not hear my voice. The sound is set to 100%. Help, please.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,065 Trailblazer
    Options

Make sure that at System > Sound the Input is set to the proper microphone that you are using if its a Headset or a Microphone Array and its Properties is also setup properly, as the mic should work with a new laptop like the Swift GO 16. Try all that, as it should work, if it dosent then send your laptop to Acer Tech Support so that they can have a look at your laptop fix it accordingly. Good luck.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• LaFrost30
    LaFrost30 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Thanks for your reply. I have tried all those things so it's back to the supplier.