Processor cooking itself in Acer All-in-one pc

Options
Tiggy
Tiggy Member Posts: 1 New User
edited April 3 in All-In-One PCs

Hello. I've got a massive Corsair water cooling rig, but my processor still tries to cook itself as soon as I do anything even mildly intensive. Overclocking is set to 'normal' in BIOS, but that didn't help either. Please can someone help? Nothing seems to work! Not even upgrading my cooling massively!

SPECS
Windows 10
Processor: 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K   3.00 GHz
Motherboard: Asus Z790-p 

Cooling: H170i Elite Capellix

Ram: 32gb DDR5

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,013 Trailblazer
    edited April 4
    Options

Which Acer AIO model do you have with a 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K   3.00 GHz? As you can't fit the iCUE H170i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler inside a AIO system case or even into an AIO system. Give us more details as I think that you must have a Predator Orion 7000 desktop with that cpu and the AIO water cooler. And if the desktop still overheats then you should apply liquid metal paste and change the case fans to better and more efficient fans so that the desktop can dissipate heat more efficiently and do not overclock the cpu or gpu or ram, as leaving the desktop at its oem specs will make the desktop perfom at its best.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,816 Trailblazer
    Options

Asus and Acer are very different companies. :)

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.