Bitlocker Recovery Key Not Working in Window 11

robertseal149
robertseal149 Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Hello there,

Is there anyone that can help me get my Bitlocker key back?

I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11 recently, and after that, when I tried to unlock Bitlocker using the Bitlocker key, an error message stating "Bitlocker Key is Incorrect" appeared.

Thanks

Best Answer

• danielgreen1995y
    danielgreen1995y Member Posts: 2 New User
    Answer ✓

Hi Robert,

Yes, it's possible bitlocker key, I suggest to read this post and follow some steps, may be possibility to recover your bitlocker key, It is possible to get back your bitlocker key. You should read this post and do some things that are in it.

If you can get your bitlocker key back, you might be able to. If not, you won't be able to because Microsoft made bitlocker a very secure choice for Windows systems. it's not possible any way to recovery your key because Bitlocker is a highly secure option for windows system to create by Microsoft.

Visit Us: bitlocker.data-recivery.software

Answers

• danielgreen1995y
    Answer ✓

Hi Robert,

Yes, it's possible bitlocker key, I suggest to read this post and follow some steps, may be possibility to recover your bitlocker key, It is possible to get back your bitlocker key. You should read this post and do some things that are in it.

If you can get your bitlocker key back, you might be able to. If not, you won't be able to because Microsoft made bitlocker a very secure choice for Windows systems. it's not possible any way to recovery your key because Bitlocker is a highly secure option for windows system to create by Microsoft.

Visit Us: bitlocker.data-recivery.software

• robertseal149

Tinkerer

I looked over the content on the website. The website sells data recovery software. Does this software really work or not? Because it was paid software.

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 12,651 Trailblazer

No, it does not work. When you lost the code for an encrypted drive the only option, if you used a Microsoft Account for your logon account, is to get that code from MS or cloud online. Nothing else will work, the drive is lost. 😶

• robertseal149

Tinkerer

I will do this as well, but I was unable to find my Bitlocker key there after looking through my Microsoft account or cloud.

• danielgreen1995y

@robertseal149

That's why I said you should try the free trail version of the software first. Then, once you see that it can get your data back, you should buy the full version of the softwa.

• robertseal149

Tinkerer

Alright. I can use this software's trial version first.

• robertseal149

Tinkerer

@danielgreen1995y

I can download this program and use the BLR Support team's guidance to scan my bitlocker drive. I am not receiving all of the drive data, but this software is quite effective. Even though this program could only retrieve 85–90% of the drive's data, it's still better than nothing because I was still able to retrieve some crucial files from my bitlocker drive.

Thanks

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,859 Trailblazer
    edited April 3

All the BitLocker unlock keys are in your Microsoft account, there is NO hidden key that won't unlock BitLocker, you must be doing something wrong! If your Microsoft account has a long list of BitLocker keys, I suggest that you use only the most recently dated keys, as those will unlock your BitLocker that were generated from either Win-10 or Win-11 keys. I suggest that you disable BitLocker asap as its enabled automatically with a clean install of Win-11 afterwards. Good luck

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍